Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K for the Month of April.

My first C4K assignment for this month was Shaitarn. This student goes to Pt England School Auckland, N.Z. The blog was titled "Fiafia" Fiafia is an exciting day held at Pt England School. The day consists of food, games, and performances. Parents and students are welcome. Shaitarn was in one of the performances and his parents were very proud of him.

Fiafia
Hi my name is Brittany Sparks. I am college student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It sounds like Fiafia is an exciting day. I am glad you overcame your fear and performed in front of everyone. Your parents must be proud of you!

C4KShaitarn

The second blog I was assigned to comment on this month was Bitner. His blog was titled "Bitner Swimming Story". Bitner has been taking swim classes at a local swimming pool. Mrs. Jenny had her students make a video about their swimming lessons. This helps the students practice their simple sentences. Bitner shares his technique of how he swims at his swimming lessons.

swimming


My comment to Bitner was I really enjoyed your swimming video. Keep up the good work and the more you practice the better you will get. Practice makes perfect!

C4KBitner

No comments:

Post a Comment