Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Brittany Sparks.I have lived in Daphne,Alabama since I was five years old. My main focus right now is school and work. I do not have much free time at the moment.I started my college career at Faulkner State. After graduating from Faulkner with degrees in Elementary Education and Liberal Arts I decided to enroll at South Alabama to further my education. I am currently a Junior.

I'm just your average girl that enjoys doing girly stuff. Such as going to the mall or spending time with close friends.In my spare time I do enjoy working out. In the fall I enjoy watching Auburn football. War Eagle!

I wanted to enter into the field of education because I want to make a difference in at least one students life.I enjoy being around children and helping them. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a little kid.

An important aspect of my life is my family. I love spending quality time with them.I have two brothers and a sister. I am also very blessed to have a beautiful niece who is one years old.My passion is working and I know that sounds crazy. I am a workaholic. I work at the Wacky Shrimp in Daphne,Alabama.It is a small family owned business. I enjoy helping others and meeting new faces everyday.On another note, one thing I would like to be better at is cooking.That is one of my goals this year! Also, after I graduate I would love to travel around the world.

Wacky Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment